LRMCtrl communication modem
Communication of reactive power compensation devices with the server
The LRMCtrl modem and the LRMnet portal help in optimising the work related to control and maintenance service. Remote monitoring of the most important supply parameters, such as current, voltage and powers, sent by LRMCtrl on a current basis and measured by the LKD dynamic compensator or the LRM001 power factor controller, is available twenty-four hours a day. The system also warns about significant or risky events in the energy system, by sending a message to selected telephone numbers.
- Technical informations
- communication of the LRM001 reactive power controller with the LRMnet portal
- communication of the LKD dynamic compensator with the LRMnet portal
• ordered power guard
• communication with LRM001 controllers and LKD dynamic compensator via RS485, MODBUS protocol
• data transmission via a GSM modem or an Ethernet socket connected to a router with Internet access.
• sending alarm SMS max. to 4 numbers, when the set tg (φ) or set capacitive energy are exceeded
• analysis of tan (φ) and capacitive energy meter in a given period
• automatic communication with the server
Technical informationsPower supply voltage230 VAC ± 10%, 50 HzPower consumption4 VAAmbient temperature-20°C 60°CLevel of securityIP20Weight0,4 kgDimensions117x70x52 mmMountedTH35Communication with the deviceRS485 Modbus/RTUCommunication with the serverEthernet (RJ-45), GSMCommunication with PCRS232