Information on processing of personal data
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the requirements provided by the provisions of law in force, and are stored on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. One of the measures used for this purpose is an encryption-based security protocol (SSL).
- Pursuant to Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that the controller of your personal data is LOPI ANUSZKIEWICZ I TRZECIŃSCY SPÓŁKA JAWNA with its registered office in Legionowo at ul. Długa 3, NIP [Polish Tax ID No.]: 5361939557, REGON [Polish Business ID No.]: 382805762.
- The service provider is the controller of its customers’ data. This means that if you have created an Account on our site, you are our customer or you have sent us an inquiry, we process your data such as: name, surname, company name, country, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
Purposes of Data processing
- AGREEMENT – processing is necessary to perform an agreement entered into by the data subject, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement to present a product offer and fulfil an order (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- LEGAL OBLIGATION – processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the controller, i.e. tax laws, accounting act, civil code, consumer rights act, handling complaints, for archival purposes (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR);
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST – processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, for marketing purposes, for statistical purposes, through profiling (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
Rights of data subject
You have the right to:
- The right to request access to your Personal Data;
- The right to rectify your Data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your Data;
- The right to object;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to erase your Data.
The right to completely erase your Personal Data is subject to certain limitations (Article 17(3) of the GDPR), when processing is necessary:
- to comply with a legal obligation to process data under the law of the European Union or the law of a Member State to which the controller is subject, e.g. a period of tax obligations and retention of accounting documents related to an agreement between you and the controller has not elapsed;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
The person who supervises the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organisation may be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com.
In connection with the processing of Personal Data, the Controller has the right to share your Personal Data with:
- Entities authorised under applicable laws (Tax Office, law enforcement agencies);
- Entities providing transportation and postal services;
- Entities providing ICT services;
- Entities providing legal assistance, collection, accounting, tax or other consulting services to us.
Personal data are processed exclusively by persons authorised by us or by processors who are our close collaborators.
Period of data retention
- In order to conclude and perform the agreement, personal data shall be processed until the expiration of a limitation period for civil law claims arising therefrom.
- In order to comply with the legal obligation, the data processing period is based on the provisions of law.
- In the case of data processed for a legitimate interest of the Controller, the retention period of personal data varies depending on the specific purpose of processing for an indefinite period of time or until you file an objection under Article 21(1) of GDPR due to your particular situation.
- The information collected relates to an IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time, date and location, and information sent to the site via the contact form.
- The data collected are used to monitor and analyse how users use the site in order to improve the site by providing a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which tracks user behaviour on the site.
- The user may disable or enable cookies at any time by changing the settings in their web browser.